Frozen Strawberry Lemonade RecipeOn March 6, 2021 by baublesbubbles
Lemonade is the ultimate spring + summer beverage. I love adding additional fruits. My favorite is strawberry! Here is my fresh fruit strawberry and lemon slush drink recipe.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Fresh Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Ingredients – Per Serving
- 4 Strawberries – fresh or frozen
- 2 Lemons
- 1/2 Cup Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- Warm Water
- Hull Strawberries (cut the stem off). This Leaf Stem Remover makes it SO easy!
- Juice lemons. I use the KitchenAid Citrus Juicer Attachment.
- Blend strawberry + lemon juice + sugar. I use the KitchenAid Blend and Go Personal Blender Jar. The mixture should become frothy.
- Add water to taste. Warm or hot water will help the sugar dissolve. Blend until combined.
- Add ice and pulse using blender. Note: you will need less ice if using frozen strawberries.
- Enjoy! I love sharing this yummy drink with my husband. Heart Shaped Metal Straws make the treat even more fun!
This yummy strawberry lemonade slush is the perfect afternoon pick me up! To enjoy this recipe sugar free, substitute your favorite sugar free option. I love Sweet Leaf Stevia Drops.
What is your favorite Spring + Summer beverage?