I love a good margarita, especially when it has a kick or twist! I was inspired to create this drink while browsing TikTok. It’s a fresh, fun margarita that can easily be made at home!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Frozen Watermelon + Mint Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Ingredients – Per Serving
- 1 Cup of Cubed Fresh Watermelon
- 4 Leaves of Fresh Mint
- 2 Limes, Juiced
- Agave to Taste
- 2 Ounces of Tequila
- 1 Ounce of Triple Sec
- Cut watermelon into cubes and freeze. Overnight is ideal.
- Blend frozen watermelon, mint, lime juice, agave, tequila, and triple sec.
- Add ice and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into fun glass, garnish with watermelon + mint and enjoy!
I will forever prep leftover watermelon for this drink! Watermelon freezes well. Prepped pre-frozen watermelon makes for easy summer drinks. Yum!